HOME » Annual General Meeting Information (November 15) »
Annual General Meeting Information (November 15)
- Time: 2:00 pm EST
- Location: Christ Emmanuel Community Church
- Topics: Approval of financial statements, approval of past meeting minutes, appointing public auditor, approval of 2021 budget, election of members to the board, ministry updates and reports.
- Format: in-person (attendees can vote and count towards quorum); online (no voting, do not count towards quorum). In both instances, registration is required (see form at botton of page). For those viewing online, a Zoom link will be sent shortly before the meeting.
For those attending in-person, note that the following measures have been taken to help ensure your safety:
- – Professional cleaning and sanitization (COMPLETED)
- – Mask policy (masks required at all times unless there is a medical reason; masks will be provided if an attendee does not have one). Click here for our full mask policy.
- – Pre-screening questions for all attendees. PLEASE REVIEW pre-screening questions before attending.
- – Social distance guidelines.
- – Streamlined agenda for an efficient meeting.
- – Ushers to help with social distancing.
- – All areas of church closed except those required to fulfill AGM.