HOME » 2021 Congregation Meeting Guide »
2021 Congregation Meeting Guide
This document outlines the guidelines and procedure for the 2021 CECC Congregation Meeting.
This annual meeting of Members will be held as a drive-in event with control measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The meeting is scheduled for Sunday, June 27, 2021 at 6:00pm in the CECC parking lot.
- When you arrive at the church parking lot, there will be ushers on site to direct cars to designated parking spots to ensure they are separated by a minimum of two metres. Each motor vehicle must be positioned at least two metres away from other motor vehicles.
- Every person attending the gathering must remain within a motor vehicle designed to be closed to the elements, except where necessary to use the washroom or as necessary for the purposes of health and safety.
- If entering the church to use the washroom, note that the use of masks or face coverings is required in all indoor public spaces as per City of Toronto by-laws, provincial regulations and the CECC mask policy.
- Following the meeting, you will be directed out of the parking lot by the ushers on site.
Meeting participation guidelines
- Members who attend the drive-in event in person will be counted towards quorum and able to vote.
- The meeting will be broadcasted over Zoom. While parked, we encourage you to join the meeting online from your vehicle so that you can see the materials being presented and for an improved audio experience.
- We plan on voting on all matters at the meeting by a show of hands.
- We aim to keep the meeting short and concise
If you have any questions, please contact the church at email@example.com or any of the Deacons or Pastors.